Tidewater Lactation Group
- Is your baby not latching on easily and comfortably?
- Do you have any nipple damage or persistent breast pain?
- Is your baby wetting 5-6 diapers and having 2-5 stools per day (after the 4th day of life) ?
- Is your baby too sleepy to eat?
- Is your baby always fussy or difficult to console?
- Do you feel like your baby wants to feed ALL THE TIME?
- Have you had any type of breast surgery and wonder if it will affect your ability to breastfeed?
- Did you have problems breastfeeding your last baby and want to get off to a better start this time?
- Are you adopting a baby and desire to breastfeed him/her?
- Have you been given advice that you question?
Need a one-on-one private session with an IBCLC in
our cozy office?
Unable to drive to us?
We can come to you at home or at the hospital!
Overwhelmed about where to even get started on your
Need to be fitted for a Bra or your breast milk tested?
Click here for services we offer.
Copyright©2015 All Rights Reserved.
This site is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, opinion, or treatment for you or any individual. Contact your healthcare provider for more information specific to your case. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.